Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing & International Business Development.
Classification: Full-time, exempt.
Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) is a leading clinical stage biotechnology company developing cellular therapies for chronic aging-related and life-threatening conditions. Longeveron’s mission is to advance the field of regenerative medicine through the conduct of clinical trials involving novel stem cell products. Longeveron’s leading product, Lomecel-B, is currently being tested in FDA-approved US clinical trials for aging frailty, the metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease, COVID-19/ Acute-Respiratory-Distress-Syndrome (ARDS), Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, and as a vaccine adjuvant. Lomecel-B is also approved as an investigational treatment in an open-label Registry in Nassau, Bahamas, where patients may travel to receive the investigational treatment at their own cost.
We believe that people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Our work atmosphere is fast paced, stimulating, team based and results oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing Longeveron’s marketing and communications plans
• Creating marketing collateral materials and speaker decks
• Identifying opportunities and leading Longeveron’s events-based marketing strategy and execution including trade shows, industry events, and Longeveron’s Speaker’s Bureau
• Developing Speaker’s Bureau to expand the company’s podium presence and working directly with key opinion leaders including identifying and working with doctors nationwide to host Longeveron roundtables on stem cell research
• Identifying and creating speaking opportunities for Longeveron scientists and senior management
• Creating or overseeing as appropriate and disseminating company content such as press releases, newsletters, social media posts, and website content
• Developing plan to grow Longeveron’s current Bahamas treatment registry program and other such initiatives and traveling regularly to multiple geographies to identify and assess business opportunities to add centers/and or commercial sites for additional treatment registry programs.
• Driving enrollment and creating metrics to optimize processes and create awareness and utilization around these programs
• Regular reporting detailing participant forecasts, revenue, expenses, clinical data, budgets, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or similar field preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
• Thrives in a start-up environment where it is critical to take initiative, and get things done with limited instruction and oversight.
• Advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, etc.
• Read, write and speak fluent English, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pharmaceutical, drug development and clinical research background strongly preferred.
This is a high growth, fast paced small organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally is required. It is anticipated that this could be up to 30% of work time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible to participate in equity incentive plan, retirement plan, healthcare benefits, paid time off and discretionary bonus.
Longeveron Inc. is dedicated to a diverse workforce and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.